Friday, October 8, 2010

Follow Friday #1



Follow Friday is a meme hosted by Parajunkee, where people spread the book love by following around the blogosphere! This week, the featured blog is Seduced by Books, so be sure to check it out! This week’s question is…

How many reviews do you like to do a week?

I am a new blogger and so there are many many books I haven't reviewed yet. My dream would be 7 days and 7 reviews a week. But uni starts again so very soon and I fear I'll only have time to review about 1-2, maybe 3 books a week. To compensate my "lack" of reviews I'll participate in weekly memes and so make sure I can post at least about something related to books every day.

  
To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - seducedbybooks.blogspot.com
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!  
  8. If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

17 comments:

  1. Hello :)
    Stopping by from FF.I am a new follower.

    Enjoy the weekend :)

    Giota | Just Another Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,found you through FF!
    I'm your newest follower!

    Come check my blog at http://bookstobrightenyourmood.blogspot.com/

    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Page turner - we just followed - welcome to the world of bloggin. looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your newest follower, Sarah!
    Stop by (and follow!) mine if you get a chance!

    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower! thanks for following xxx
    BONAFIDE BLOGGER

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your reCovery Friday idea, however, I don't know how to do a Mr. Linky. Where do I go to find out how to do that??? I'd gladly enter that. Email me at hrose2931@gmail.com

    Thanks,
    Heather
    Buried in Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ello:) Lovely blog! New follower:)
    -Danna @http://friendlyreaderohyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there - I've stopped by on the blog hop and looking forward to following.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new follower, too. Also, your ReCOVERy Friday meme is a cool idea. :]

    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Just dropping in to say hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I read that you're a new blogger, so I wanted to say WELCOME to the book blogosphere! I'm sure you'll like it here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just hopping through from the blog hops! You have a lovely blog header... I especially love how you incorporated Jane! I'm a new follower... have a great weekend! You can check out my site and follow back if you want!
    Pris
    www.benterudbookshelf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following! I love your blog and am a new follower!

    Claire :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bonjour! I'm a new follower. I found you through FF and I just wanted to let you know :) I'd love it if you checked out my blog

    http://xenophobic-bibliophile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hopping through. I love the pears on your background. So pretty. I can't wait to explore your blog more. New follower.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey! I'm a new follower from Follow Friday!
    7 days and 7 reviews could never happen with me. I used to read a book a day in high school, but now there's no way!
    Hope you have an amazing weekend!

    -Christina
    http://books-are-life-reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for visiting my blog, and I am a new follower! I used to read a lot more when I was younger, but with two young children it doesn't happen as often now, plus I have a demanding job that takes up a lot of my time.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete